Friday, February 8, 2013

Sleeping under Chandeliers

The thought of my mom hanging a chandelier anywhere that isn't the dining room or entryway is absolutely laughable. I use my mom's taste as a benchmark for all things classic, so when I do a post that I know goes against her taste, I always wonder if I will regret it in ten years? On that pessimistic note, my inspiration today comes from some very special lighting ~ chandeliers! Chandeliers have moved far beyond the traditional crystal in the dining room and now can be seen in a variety of colors, shapes, designs and materials. (Just look below!)

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I think special lighting (like a chandelier or fireplace) is the perfect way to enhance the romantic feel of your bedroom. If either of those options feel a little out of budget or maybe you need something more temporary, I would go for candles or twinkle lights.




















No comments:

Post a Comment